Equus Finally!

Friday, October 31, 2008

During this whole semester most of the class has been waiting for Equus, mostly to see Daniel Radcliffe .  Anticipation grew in the pit of my stomach the whole week.  The night before I hardly had any sleep at all, thankfully this trip had a later start then most, but tried to catch up on a few z's as the bus headed to New York.  
Today, unlike the other trips, it was a double feature.  The class went to see a Man For All Seasons before Equus.  After the two o'clock showing of Man For All Seasons the class had about 3 hours to roam around the city and get food before the big show.  When all of the group meet back up at the Broadhurst Theater.   When we were seated I flipped through the playbill, waiting for the lights to go down.  After what seemed to be an eternity, the play began.  I was shocked as I watched the play become more evolved. It was intense as the plot started to unravel.    The play started to come to an end and I bolted out down the steps and out the door to get a glimpse Daniel Radcliffe better know as Harry Potter.  It was so crowded but I had one of the best experiences of my life that night I saw and got Daniel's autograph.